GREEN CANADA/ASIA CONSULTING SERVICES provides Environmental, Social, Safety and Health projects consultancy.
We offer a wide spectrum of consulting services in Environmental, Social, Health and Safety (EHS) and a range of training with proven international experience, expertise and project management.
We are committed to providing our clients with the most appropriate solutions to their health, safety and environmental management challenges.
- GREEN Environmental Health, Safety and Social Consulting Company, Myanmar
- Terra Myanmar Geoscience, Myanmar
- ACE EHSS PTE LTD, Singapore
- GHG Accounting, Canada
- Passive Remediation Systems, Canada
As a leading consultancy company, GREEN CANADA ASIA CONSULTING SERVICES (GCACS) was formed for consultancy services specializing in research, survey, assessment and management systems. We have been providing consultancy to clients in Asia and Canada.
Since its founding, GREEN CANADA ASIA has expanded into capacity development for local communities, government staff, INGOs, NGOs and companies.
With our varied expertise, either with partners or GCACS itself, we have conducted projects including Safety, Health and Environmental projects, ISO Management Systems and training.
Catherine Soe Soe Aung – Principal Consultant
- MSc (Environmental Engineering), National University of Singapore
- MSc (Zoology), Yangon University
- BSc (Zoology), Yangon University
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Approved Risk Consultant, Singapore
- Certified Environmental Professional, ECO Canada, Canada Environmental Certified Body
- Registered Trainer, National Environmental Health Association, USA
- Certificate in Environmental Assessment Methods Using Spatial Analysis and Decision
- Assistance training, University of Tennessee, USA
- Diploma in French, Alliance Francáise, Paris
As a dedicated and knowledgeable professional with a wealth of Environmental, Health and Safety experience, Catherine’s industrial experience spreads across numerous established organizations including worldwide international companies.
She has conducted a wide range of projects including:
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Sustainable Development
- Environment Baseline Study and Impact Assessment
- Rehabilitation and Remediation Projects
- Pollution Prevention and Control and
- Environmental, Health and Safety related projects.
In addition, as an EHS Consultant, she has implemented and consulted International ISO & OHSAS Management Systems as well as Occupational Health and Safety projects for more than 100 local and international Companies including:
- Pacific Hunts
- Philip Lumiled Singapore Pte Ltd
- Schneider Electric(Singapore)
- ThyssenKrupp Elevator (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Public Utility Board, Waterworks, Singapore Government
- Neste Singapore Pte Ltd
- Kajima Overseas Asia Pte Ltd
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd
- Dragages (S) Pte Ltd
- Oil Tanking Pte Ltd
- Numonyx Pte Ltd
- MAQUET South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Avanstrate Asia Pte Ltd
- Schneider Electric Pte Ltd, and
- Concord Associates Pte Ltd.
She has also conducted Environmental, Safety and Health related Audits, Due Diligence Audits, Management System Audits, Hazardous Substance Management Audits and Safety Audits at a diverse range of local and international industries.
She taught International Perspective of OEHS, Environmental Management Systems, Auditing and Sustainable Development courses in University of Newcastle (Singapore Branch) and Singapore Institute of Management University.
Yoong Chi Meng – Principal Consultant
- MSc (Human Factors Engineering), NTU
- BEng (Hons) (Mechanical & Production Engineering), NTU
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Approved Risk Consultant, Singapore
- Workplace Safety and Health Auditor, Singapore
With more than a decade of experience in safety and health, Chi Meng served the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) for a period of 9 years before joining the industry.
During his illustrious career with MOM, he held various prominent appointments including Head of Risk Management Branch and Head of Construction & Equipment Safety Branch.
He played an active role in spearheading the development and implementation of Safety and Health policies, standards, assessment methodologies and national programs, notably the Construction Safety Audit Scoring System (ConSASS).
In the industry arena, he conducted safety and health consultancy projects, audits and training for numerous established organizations across a diverse range of industries.
Ng Fong Ling – Senior EHS Consultant
- MSc (Occupational Safety & Health), CSU
- National Environment Agency (NEA) Registered Environmental Control Officer
Prior to joining Ace EHS, Fong Ling spent 6 years with SGS Testing & Control Services Pte Ltd providing consultation on chemical and petroleum emergencies in the Asia Pacific region.
An all-rounder in both safety and health aspects, some of Fong Ling’s consultancy experience includes Ace EHS , Keppel Golf Club, Four Leaves Pte Ltd, Sunmoulin Yamazaki Singapore Pte Ltd and Fresenius Medical Care Singapore Pte Ltd.
Dr. Kyaw Thu – Consultant
- PhD (Construction Management and Economics), School of Engineering and Built Environment, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- MEng (Construction Engineering and Management), Asian Institute of Technology (A.I.T)
- BE (Civil), Yangon Technological University
Dr. Kyaw Thu’s previous experiences include working as a civil engineer, a research associate in A.I.T, a coordinator facilitating international conferences, and several tutoring and training works.
He has recently undertaken an industrial organisation research on public private partnership/private finance initiative (PPP/PFI) issues in the United Kingdom’s construction industry for his Ph.D project in Scotland, and published and presented his work in several international conferences.
One of his reports includes a detailed industry analysis on the construction industry of Myanmar, for Singapore Contractor Association Limited (SCAL), to advise its government for new foreign investments in the rapidly changing economy of Myanmar.
For his master thesis, Kyaw Thu has developed a decision support tool (an IT application in 4D environment) for construction project management environment.
His principle interest and know-how are in public-private partnerships, construction procurement, project management, information technology in construction, quality, risks, and safety issues.
Se Thu Aung – Operation Director
- MBA, James Cook University
- BA (English), Dagon University
As a passionate management professional with broad experience in Operations and Marketing management in competitive markets, and in combination with solid theoretical educational background, Se Thu Aung is the highly consistent management professional of our team.